Welcome to BrightBid!
BrightBid is a rapidly growing AdTech company utilising AI and human expertise to create more refined Google Ads recommendations for businesses to drive customer acquisition. Combined with BrightBid’s marketing and sales expertise, its AI- and human-led offering enables companies to compete, seeing at least a 35% increase in conversions on average. Founded in 2020, BrightBid is well in the top 10% of fastest growing SaaS companies globally and has achieved over 500,000 conversions for its 400 customers 🚀
We are now looking for a Sales Executive for our office in London (Aldgate Tower, 2 Leman Street, London E1 8QN ). If you have worked with b2b with successful results, BrightBid can be something for you!
As a Sales Executive, you have a feeling for quality sales, you are the advisor who will help the customer with their marketing goals. You work in an environment that is characterized by commitment, joy and a challenging spirit. With a family atmosphere, the team behind you and a superior product range, you get the best starting point to be able to perform at the top level.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Book appointments (physical and digital)
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- Listen to the customer’s needs and match them to BrightBid’s product range
- At least two years’ experience in sales (B2C) with documented successful results. Merit for this has been B2B.
- A will and competitive instinct beyond the ordinary
- Be able to work towards clearly set goals
- A humble approach and a willingness to learn from both customers and colleagues
- Be able to understand the customer’s needs and be efficient in your conversations and meetings
- You should be able to express yourself freely in both speech and writing in English and it is an advantage if you also speak additional languages
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology in digital marketing – Our Products are driven by AI and unparalleled in the Scandinavian and European market
- The opportunity to work in a startup with a high ceiling and enormous career opportunities as the company develops
- A workplace that trains you in sales, digital marketing and leadership
- Two travel competitions per year, one in the spring and one in the autumn. So far we have been to Marbella, Dubai and Ibiza. And in February, we are leaving to visit Sankt Anton ⛷